To be a leading international science-based regulator to protect and promote public health.
Protecting the community through regulations and effective controls to ensure the safety of food, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics, pesticides and feed.
The strategic Plan
SFDA has launched the Fourth Strategic Plan 2023-2027, which focuses on three key themes (Products Safety, Local and International Partnerships, and Operational Excellence).
Moreover, the themes included ten strategic objectives as follows:
1. Developing the Regulatory-System
2. Improving the Communication and Awareness
3. Developing the Legislation and Control of New Bio-tech Products
Local and International Partnerships:
1. Enhancing Products Availability
2. Enhancing International Leadership
3. Supporting Research and Innovation
4. Enabling Investors
1. Diversifying Income Resources
2. Developing Human Capital
3. Increasing the Use of Advanced Digital Technology
To view the document of the Fourth Strategic Plan: